This employer is a global company in the media industry looking to get an Assistant to join their in Politics and Government Outreach program across the EMEA.
*The qualified candidate MUST have worked in Government, Politics and civil society engagement.
About this Role
- Individuals will be a team member assisting the Politics and Government Outreach team in creating and preparation of educational materials for stakeholders in the space of government and politics.
- This role will involve working with various teams in the company to identify informational and educational resources and assisting in adapting them as part of a comprehensive training curriculum for elected officials around EMEA .
- This role will also assist in identification of relevant data points related to the companys usage (penetration metrics, social trends in local or regional government, e.t.c.)
Requirements for this role
- Individuals must be well grounded in government, politics and engagement with civil society.
- They should also have skills at developing multi-level strategies and executing large scale projects.
- Individuals should have a very good communications skills, efficient writing skills to develop presentations and materials and analytical skills to understand the best way we can deploy the Politics and Government Programs in the region.
- The Most importantly for this role is a deep appreciation and understanding of the company’s vision to make the world more open and connected at the critical juncture of public administration and citizen meeting political leadership.
If you feel you are fit the above criteria, please apply now!!!.
Due to a very high volume of responses we cannot respond to all applicants, we will only contact the successful candidates. If we don’t contact you in a week, please assume your application did not succeed.
Huntress Search Limited acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all roles are temporary.
PLEASE NOTE THAT: Employer will only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.