Warehouse Picker needed urgently.
We are currently looking to hire energetic and robust personnel for the position of the warehouse picker. The warehouse picker is responsible for handling tasks such as: selecting and preparing stocks for shipping, using the order sheet to pick a variety of items and place them in containers, inspecting the container for any damage, and ensuring the correct items were selected, and etcetera.
The ideal candidate for this job must be smart, detail-oriented, and energetic.
- Keep a record of incoming and outgoing shipping.
- Seal and tag containers and confirm the correct item and quantity.
- Select items from the shelves and prepare them for shipping.
- Inspect container for damage.
- Ensure that the work area is neat and organized.
- Pack inventories aside, and report shortage, if there is any.
- Ensure shipping information is attached to items, at the same time, move the completed items to the shipping areas.
- Adhere to safety rules and regulations.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Maintain security consciousness in the warehouse.
- Pick orders requested by the management.
- Energetic and reliable.
- High school diploma.
- Previous work experience in the field is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the warehouse tools is essential.
- Organizational skills.